A traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have our pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed (see diagram to right). Most feature our exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet’s core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
• Aerodynamic secant ogive delivers flat trajectories and great accuracy
• Tapered jacket for deep penetration and controlled expansion
• InterLock ring locks core and jacket together
• Lead alloy core is tough enough for any game
• Box Weight: 2.62lb
• Ballistic Coefficient (G1): 0.462
• Sectional Density: 0.310